Jennifer is a qualified & registered naturopath, nutritionist, herbalist, acupuncturist, healer and award-winning journalist. Her unique skill set combines traditional naturopathic modalities with cutting-edge, evidence-based functional medicine. She has helped a vast cross section of patients over the years who have come to her suffering with hormonal imbalances, pain, digestive disorders, stress and depression, fatigue and immune disorders, to Professional Athletes including Olympic Medalists, International Rugby Players, Major winning and Ryder Cup golfers who wanted to be at the very top of their game on every level possible.
She draws upon over 25 years of postgraduate study and practice in the field of Western complementary, traditional Eastern and naturopathic medicine. Jennifer integrates these models for the promotion of health and treatment of dis-ease and focuses on bespoke solutions to enhance individual productivity and performance as well as supporting the healing process for difficult health cases, always with an eye on the source of the root causes.
Jennifer’s special interest is the ketogenic lifestyle along with ketone supplementation. Her clinical practice involves using preventive techniques in all forms to help restore the body’s natural equilibrium from the physical to the more emotional and spiritual elements of our human energetic physiology. She combines her multi-disciplinary approach with energy healing and the latest breakthroughs in Functional Medicine. The Functional Medicine component identifies underlying factors including environmental influences, mind-body elements and gene expression which all play a part of this integrative healthcare system.
Jennifer is an inspiring motivational speaker and educator who has lectured for a variety of blue-chip companies and at major health conferences. She has been both a researcher and presenter for numerous alternative health series and segments on radio and television including GMTV and for the BBC.
Jennifer has written on health-related issues for a variety of magazines and publications and wrote the popular columns “What’s the Alternative?” for The Sunday Times Style magazine and “Ask Jennifer” for The Guardian. She is a published author of “Nine Ways to Body Wisdom” (Harper Collins), The Natural Care Detox Handbook (Dorling Kindersley) and has written and recorded the meditation CD “Seasons of the Soul” (available on iTunes).
Use the contact form below for further details.
Jennifer now only takes a limited number of patients through a highly bespoke twelve-month treatment programme, tailored to individual needs through a practitioner-patient focused approach. In order to determine the patient’s eligibility to this programme, a short telephone interview will take place for those interested to determine eligibility and to ascertain personal dedication and commitment to achieving increased health and wellness on all levels of your being.
• Detailed naturopathic health consultation including genes testing and analysis. Regular bio-energetic scanning (screening process can assess the energetic status of 40 major organs and includes tests such as digestion and metabolic disturbance, hormonal profile, nutritional assessment including food and phenolic sensitivities, trace minerals and vitamins status, environmental sensitivity and toxicity profile, neurotransmitter disturbance, emotional stressors, vertebral profile, NAET and more). Further lab tests may be recommended (extra fee) on analysis of results.
• Nutritional consultation involves lifestyle and dietary modifications according to the analysis of your bio-energetic scans and DNA test results. Advice will be given which will include strategies for bio-hacking, fasting techniques and following a healthy ketogenic dietary program requiring modifications on percentages of your daily intake of the macro nutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates).
• A prescription of therapeutically active, innovative nutraceutical supplements will be recommended (extra fee) including Nutritionally Advanced Technology™ using the world’s first and only Pure Therapeutic Ketones® utilising blends that support healthy cell function, cognition, promote rapid repair of DNA and recovery of your body.
• Therapeutic treatments focusing on the structural and electrical components of our being and includes bio-energetic scanning of these levels, bodywork combining plant and flower essential oils and essences, reflex points, acupressure, acupuncture, and healing.
• Mentoring, core belief identification and pattern breaking exercises, re-building a healthy and supportive emotional identity, recognising and nurturing your true essence are all part of this transformational journey of self-discovery.
• Through a process of regular consultations and coaching, your progress will be monitored, treatments and prescriptions adjusted to achieve optimum results. You will have access to priority appointments and phone contact without extra charge.
Sheila F, Guildford, Surrey
Jennifer has an exceptional gift. She listens carefully to her patients and is genuinely dedicated to healing their health problems with amazing results. For years I have suffered from scoliosis of the spine, the painful cramp in my back was completely eradicated after Jennifer’s remarkable treatment. She has changed my life using her gift, love and devotion.
Charlotte, Zurich, Switzerland
Jennifer is a most wonderful, kind and caring person and has a gift of knowing how to heal the human heart. Her gift of healing and extensive knowledge has brought me back to good health and happiness.
Sarah G, Woking
Jennifer’s knowledge of the body and how it combines with the emotions of the person is quite phenomenal. I have never met in the last 20 years of seeing various therapists such a knowledgeable person and a philosophy which surpasses naturopaths, dieticians and every other body therapist I have ever come into contact.
Kura K, London
I respect Jennifer greatly for her open attitude, ‘non-flakiness’ and her years of commitment in mastering her field. Jennifer has a non-judgmental, caring attitude and she has fast become a trusted and genuinely caring figure in my life. I would sincerely recommend her to any one of my friends, or a complete stranger who is seeking help for a small problem or a whole new way of living….
Rayna A, Angel Event Management
In my opinion, Jennifer Harper-Deacon is truly a *star*, her professional calm manner as well as her knowledge and her natural gift and perception for healing makes her completely unique…